To understand big data testing, you will have to understand Big Data first. So, Big Data is a collection of large datasets which you cannot process with traditional computing techniques. The data can be in any formats like image, audio, video, files, etc.
Big data testing involves a variety of tools, frameworks, and techniques to carry out the tests. It involves data creation, storage, analysis and retrieval which is remarkable in terms of three characteristics namely velocity, volume, and variety. The types of big data testing are:
- Performance Testing.
- Functional Testing.
- Architecture Testing.
Testing is done to check parameters like accuracy, consistency, duplication, conformity, validity, and completeness.
Need & Challenges of Big Data Testing
The need and challenges of Big Data testing are as follows:
- Integration of Information: It has become important to facilitate live integration because of its increased need.
- Quick Data Collection and Deployment: Due to instant data collection, it becomes difficult to adopt the collection solutions. With predictive analytics, appropriate decisions can be taken.
- Scalability: Critical errors lead to difficult situations so; the testing has to match the level of scalability.
- Automation: Technical expertise is needs for automation testing as tools are equipped to handle issues during the test.
- Virtualization: The latency of the Virtual machine creates timing problems and also in managing images.
Benefits of Big Data Testing Services
- Accuracy: With Big data testing, accurate results can be obtained. With accurate data, you can focus on your weak areas to improve your work.
- Scalability: It provides a scalable approach to your business.
- Better Decision Making: With Big Data testing, you can automate your business decisions. You can also reduce the risk factors associated with your decision making and decision-making process.
- Market Targeting: You can improve your digital marketing strategies with the help of Big Data testing. It also becomes easier to convert this into a compelling experience for every customer. It directly targets the optimization of your business.
- Increase Revenues: You can increase your revenues with the help of this technology.
- Minimize Loss: Big data testing minimizes your losses by differentiating valuable data.
Why Hire KiwiQA for Big Data Testing?
We at KiwiQA provide Big Data testing services to ensure that the testing is done of high quality and would profit your business. We provide different kinds of Big Data testing like:
Performance Testing: We at KiwiQA provide Big Data Testing services or performance testing. This type of testing is done to check memory utilization, data throughput, and system metrics.
- Data Processing.
- Data ingestion.
- Sub-Component Performance.
Functionality Testing: It is done to check the functionalities of your data and requires a specific testing approach to test such enormous data.
Architecture Testing: This type of testing for big data is crucial. We at KiwiQA deliver properly designed architectural system to meet your needs.
Contact Us, To know more about our services and to share your testing requirements.