Penetration testing is the process of detecting security risks in a software system by checking the product or the network with different malicious techniques. The defects of the software system are eliminated in this method via an approved simulated attack.
We, at KiwiQA, carry out superior grade Penetration Testing to secure critical data from hackers and outsiders who can invade your system by performing malicious activities. Our Penetration Testing is rendered by highly skilled professionals who deploy advanced tools and techniques to make sure your sensitive data is secure and protected.
How Is Penetration Testing Useful?
All types of business organizations need well-planned Penetration Testing. This type of software product testing can provide you with a huge number of benefits including the ones that are listed below.
- Penetration testing helps in identifying and organizing security threats.
- It helps in meeting monitoring requirements and evading penalties.
- It helps in circumventing your network downtime rate.
- It allows you to protect your company image and achieve customer loyalty.
- It helps in eliminating the huge expenses involved in the cases of security breaches and service disturbances.
Our Penetration Testing Services
At KiwiQA, we offer a wide range of Penetration Testing Services to our clients in Australia, including:
Web Application Testing
Web Application testing is more of a detailed and thorough penetration testing technique. By conducting this testing process, the presence of any type of security weakness or vulnerability is detected in the web-based applications. As Web Application Testing is a bit more complex, a lot of time may be required for thoroughly and correctly testing the web applications.
Network Service Testing
When it comes to Penetration Testing, Network Service Testing is the most common and highly demanded testing service. By conducting this type of test, we detect security vulnerabilities in your organization’s network infrastructure.
Wireless Network Testing
We conduct Wireless Network Testing to examine every wireless system that is used in your corporation. This encompasses items such as smartphones, laptops, tablets, etc. Apart from that, we even test administrative credentials and wireless protocols for detecting the presence of any security hole.
Client Side Testing
We conduct Client Side Testing for finding the presence of any security vulnerability on software that can be easily exploited on the client’s computer. Examples for this are Web browsers, media players, etc.
Social Engineering Testing
This kind of Penetration Testing involves attempting to acquire confidential data by harassing a worker of the organization purposely to reveal things. Social Engineering Testing usually involves Physical testing and remote testing.
Why Choose Us?
Being a highly acclaimed Penetration Testing Company in Australia, we, at KiwiQA offer you many reasons why you should choose our services:
- Our in-house professional testers are experts in performing well organized and top-notch penetration testing.
- We leverage state-of-the-art equipment to render the best and most effective results.
- With our Penetration testing, you can get the maximum value for your investment.